I have started an embroidered mandala in order to practice a couple different techniques. I am playing around with blending colors. I have a couple different ideas on the final design of the mandala. Michael had to point out that it looked like it was cross hairs on a gun scope >.< I've snipped the yellow threads and for the time being they're just hanging free. I'll probably do something strange and overly complicated with them.
Our public blog focusing on our hobbies, food, home improvement, and random rants.
Monday, April 15, 2013
Embroidered Mandala
I have started an embroidered mandala in order to practice a couple different techniques. I am playing around with blending colors. I have a couple different ideas on the final design of the mandala. Michael had to point out that it looked like it was cross hairs on a gun scope >.< I've snipped the yellow threads and for the time being they're just hanging free. I'll probably do something strange and overly complicated with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment